- Our Audiences
- Our Brands
- Our Products
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
A+M Daily Malaysia
A+M Daily Malaysia, the daily companion to the monthly print edition, has been the advertising & marketing industry news service of choice for senior marketers & agency professionals managers in Malaysia since July 2008.
While the print edition of Advertising + Marketing is more analytical and in-depth, A+M Daily Malaysia provides a daily dose of local, regional and global company and agency news specifically tailored to advertising & marketing practitioners based in Malaysia. For advertising & marketing decision makers, A+M Daily Malaysia's easily digested collection of short, snappy news items is the perfect quick read which keeps the advertising & marketing in Malaysia appraised of all the important developments in the advertising & marketing sector.
Each issue of A+M Daily Malaysia carries between six and 10 news items. A+M Daily Malaysia is a subscription product distributed free of charge to qualified advertising & marketing decision makers with an average daily distribution of 13,500 and an average open rate of 12.9% (Jan-Mar 2014 period) .
Who reads A+M Daily
- Senior marketing & communications managers in medium and large companies and government organisations;
- Top managers and senior sales and operations managers in medium and large companies and government organisations with specific responsibility for marketing;
- Decision makers in media, creative, digital, PR, pre/post production, direct marketing, event marketing and market research agencies;
Why they read A+M Daily
- To stay informed of all the important local, regional and global advertising & marketing news of the day - company marketing news, media industry news, agency news, people moves, etc.
Free distribution to qualified advertising & marketing decision makers in medium & large organisations and marketing services agencies in Malaysia who have completed the online subscription form in the past 12 months. A+M Daily Malaysia is sent to current and active advertising & marketing decision makers who want to receive and read the email bulletin.