- Our Audiences
- Our Brands
- Our Products
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Marketing Daily Philippines
Marketing Daily Philippines, the daily companion to the monthly print edition, has been the advertising & marketing industry news service of choice for senior marketers & agency professionals managers in the Philippines since January 2012.
Marketing Daily Philippines provides a daily dose of local, regional and global company and agency news specifically tailored to advertising & marketing practitioners based in the Philippines. For advertising & marketing decision makers, Marketing Daily Philippines' easily digested collection of short, snappy news items is the perfect quick read which keeps the advertising & marketing community in the Philippines appraised of all the important developments in the advertising & marketing sector.
Each issue of Marketing Daily Philippines carries between six and 10 news items. Marketing Daily Philippines is a subscription product distributed free of charge to qualified advertising & marketing decision makers with an average daily distribution of approximately 8,852 and an average open rate of 9.7% (Jan-Mar 2014 period).
Who reads Marketing Daily Philippines
- Senior marketing & communications managers in medium and large companies and government organisations;
- Top managers and senior sales and operations managers in medium and large companies and government organisations with specific responsibility for marketing;
- Decision makers in media, creative, digital, PR, pre/post production, direct marketing, event marketing and market research agencies;
Why they read Marketing Daily Philippines
- To stay informed of all the important local, regional and global advertising & marketing news of the day - company marketing news, media industry news, agency news, people moves, etc.
Free distribution to qualified advertising & marketing decision makers in medium & large organisations and marketing services agencies in the Philippines who have completed the online subscription form in the past 12 months. Marketing Daily Philippines is sent to current and active advertising & marketing decision makers who want to receive and read the email bulletin.