- Our Audiences
- Our Brands
- Our Products
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Marketing magazine (Hong Kong)
Marketing magazine (Hong Kong) was launched in March 2007 and quickly came to prominence as it filled the void in a market crying out for a business magazine focused on marketing with specific relevance to senior client marketers and agency professionals based in Hong Kong.
Almost five years on and Marketing Hong Kong is, without a doubt, the most read magazine for client marketers and agency professionals in Hong Kong - no other title comes close.
For corporate marketing decision makers and senior agency professionals, Marketing Hong Kong's deep analysis of advertising & marketing trends, developments and new insights, as well as its longer-form case studies, are required reading. Each issue of Marketing Hong Kong carries 16 pages of insights plus an in-depth examination of a major topical marketing issue, one heavyweight industry report focusing on a major industry and a feature on the development of a key area of media and marketing. For the past four years, Marketing Hong Kong's Agency of the Year annual special edition has identified and showcased the very best agencies in Hong Kong according to the people who matter most: their clients.
The longest-runnning advertising & marketing industry magazine in Asia, Marketing Hong Kong is a subscription product distributed free of charge to qualified decision makers with an ABC audited circulation of 9,022 copies (Jan-Dec 2013 period).
Who reads Marketing Hong Kong
- Senior marketing & communications managers in medium and large companies and government organisations;
- Top managers and senior sales and operations managers in medium and large companies and government organisations with specific responsibility for marketing;
- Decision makers in media, creative, digital, PR, pre/post production, direct marketing, event marketing and market research agencies;
Why they read Marketing Hong Kong
- To learn from their peers and glean ideas for their own marketing campaigns as they read the feature articles featuring other marketing and agency professionals tackling similar sales, marketing, communications and brand management issues;
- To learn from the best marketing thinkers as they read cutting edge opinion & advice columns written by the most respected marketing practitioners and consultants in Hong Kong, the Asia Pacific region and the world.
- To stay abreast of the media and marketing services industry as they read the news pages which cover the major developments in media and marketing in Hong Kong, the Asia Pacific region and the world.
Free distribution to qualified advertising and marketing decision makers in medium and large organisations and agencies of all sizes in Hong Kong who have completed the online subscription form in the past 12 months. Marketing Hong Kong is sent to current and active advertising and marketing decision makers who want to receive and read the magazine.