- Our Audiences
- Our Brands
- Our Products
- Direct Marketing
- Event Management Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Marketing magazine (Singapore)
When Marketing was first launched in Singapore as a local business magazine focused on advertising & marketing way back in May 2002, it was an instant success - client marketers and agency professionals in Singapore loved it! Nearly 10 years on and Marketing Singapore, now with a growing crop of sister editions in Asia, has never looked back. What makes Marketing Singapore so special is its unique ability to provide local, regional and global coverage with a specific relevance to local and regional decision makers based in Singapore. As a result Marketing Singapore is, without a doubt, the most read magazine for client marketers and agency professionals in Singapore regardless of industry, job function and geographic remit. No other title comes close.
For corporate marketing decision makers and senior agency professionals, Marketing Singapore's deep analysis of advertising & marketing trends, developments and new insights, as well as its longer-form case studies, are required reading. Each issue of Marketing Singapore carries 16 pages of insights plus an in-depth examination of a major topical marketing issue, one heavyweight industry report focusing on a major industry and a feature on the development of a key area of media and marketing. For the past seven years, Marketing Singapore magazine's Agency of the Year annual special edition has identified and showcased the very best agencies in Singapore according to the people who matter most: their clients.
The longest-runnning advertising & marketing industry magazine in Asia, Marketing Singapore is a subscription product distributed free of charge to qualified decision makers with an ABC audited circulation of 9,516 copies (Jan-Dec 2013 period).
Who reads Marketing Singapore
- Senior marketing & communications managers in medium and large companies and government organisations;
- Top managers and senior sales and operations managers in medium and large companies and government organisations with specific responsibility for marketing;
- Decision makers in media, creative, digital, PR, pre/post production, direct marketing, event marketing and market research agencies;
Why they read Marketing Singapore
- To learn from their peers and glean ideas for their own marketing campaigns as they read the feature articles featuring other marketing and agency professionals tackling similar sales, marketing, communications and brand management issues;
- To learn from the best marketing thinkers as they read cutting edge opinion & advice columns written by the most respected marketing practitioners and consultants in Singapore, the Asia Pacific region and the world.
- To stay abreast of the media and marketing services industry as they read the news pages which cover the major developments in media and marketing in Singapore, the Asia Pacific region and the world.
Free distribution to qualified advertising and marketing decision makers in medium and large organisations and agencies of all sizes in Singapore who have completed the online subscription form in the past 12 months. Marketing Singapore is sent to current and active advertising and marketing decision makers who want to receive and read the magazine.